Welcome to my blog!

A new year is approaching! Welcome to my new blog! This blog is about my obsession with pictures of women wearing satin blouses & anything else satin. While most of the pictures I'll be posting consists of famous women (actresses, singers, models, etc.) wearing satin blouses, there will also be pictures of celebs wearing satin tops, dresses, suits, pajamas, & lingerie. I'll even include pictures of women wearing tuxedos, dress shirts, & patterned blouses. While there will be plenty of sexy pictures of women in satin, my goal is NOT to make an adult blog. So there will NOT be any nudity or explicit material such as bondage. I hope you enjoy your visit! The blog is still in progress. But in the meantime, view these web albums, which will be updated randomly. Until next time.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mr.j.aka.disman00911